Seiten

Donnerstag, 2. August 2012

My home town: Frankfurt am Main, Germany

fra

I always blog about places far away from home, so today I want to share with you a picture of my home town: Frankfurt am Main/ Germany. Yesterday evening we took a boat ride along the river and I took this picture. You can see a small part of the skyline on the right.

Frankfurt is a rather small (690.000 inhabitants) but popular city. It is known world-wide because it has hosted the largest location of the German Stock Exchange for many, many years. Frankfurt International Airport is also one of the largest airports of the world, and third-largest in Europe. A lot of people just have been to the airport but did not take time to visit the city, although there are some quiet beautiful places (primarily located on the river Main).

I'm thinking about doing an extra blogpost dedicated to my home town, to provide you with some more useful information. Anyone interested in that?

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen