Seiten

Mittwoch, 11. Juli 2012

The Wishlist

So, I thought I'd share with you places and/or countries I am dying to visit.
The first entry of this kind is about San Andrés/ Colombia. Since I have not visited this place yet, I do not have any own pictures that  could share with you.



Why do I want to go there? I think the video says it all, really. I expect breathtaking beauty of nature paired with the laid-back atmosphere of the Carribean. Let's hope I won't be disappointed once I get there! I found some more nice pictures online, but if you type in "San Andrés" in Google's search engine, there are thousands of pictures like those. (also on pinterest, I checked already)




Where is this small paradise located?
Although it belongs to Colombia, it is located 220km from the coast of Nicaragua.
It consists of 2 groups of islands and 8  outlaying banks and reefs.

How can it be reached?
Well, I have never been there, but I guess it can be reached via boat or plane. Although I much prefere going by plane since I find taking boats extremly boring and tiring.

How about you? Would this be a destination you might consider as well? Let me know in the comment section below!


Note:I  did not take any of the pictures in this entry myself since I have not been to San Andrés/Providencia yet! If you are the owner of one of the featured pictures, let me know and I will remove it or add the source.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen