Seiten

Samstag, 20. Oktober 2012

My favorite sun protection

I love the sun, the beach and the sea! But I never expose myself to the sun without layering up on sun screen, because of the damage it does to your skin in general and the increased risk of skin cancer in particular.
So I thought I'd share with you my favorite sun screen:
 
Anthelios from French brand La Roche-Posay:
 
LP13869_medium
I don't buy sun screens with diffrent LSF and match them to how tanned I am already, instead I buy LSF 50 and wear it all year round. Ok, all yearround is a lie, because without beeing able to see the sun from October to March, I certainly don't wear extra sun screen during those months.
 
Anthelios is paraben free, parfume free and water proof - what more can you ask for really?
 
You can pick it up in pharmcies (Germany) or most major drug stores (UK and USA), the price is ab around 20€ for 400ml (which literally lasts me all summer, even when I go on holidays for a month or so).
 
Are you protecting your skin from the sun? Are you more the sun screen and sticking to the shadow kind or the sunbathing kind?

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen