Seiten

Sonntag, 22. April 2012

World Earth Day

What better day to start a blog about traveling than on World Earth Day?
So what can you expect?
To be honest, I do not know myself. But like every good trip, at least in my opinion, you never know where it might take you.
English is not my native language, nevertheless I decided to write in English.
Wanna know why?
Because I believe in English to be the languge of the Internet, and the Internet to be the future.
Please excuse any mistakes I might make, and please tell me if you encounter mistakes - and I'm sure you will.

You might ask why I want to write about traveling?

I have been interested in traveling as long as I can remember.
All kinds of traveling, really.
I love back-packing (makes you feel free but down to earth at the same time) as well as staying in 5* hotels (well, who does not like to enjoy a certain amount of luxery?).
I love hotels and the hotel and tourism industry.
I did an internship in a british travel agency and in a costarican hotel, but I did not chose to study tourism. This way it remains my hobby only, which is probably for the best.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen